Thursday, August 31, 2006

Mommy's first hair cut



This morning I gave Henry a hair cut. It was his second hair cut, but it was my first! It went alright. It's definitely not perfect, but I think it will do...hopefully. He was a moving target! And there were a few places that he was fussy about me doing - like around his ears. He didn't appreciate that too much. I'm hoping that I will be satisfied with it until I have the chance to try again (for his next haircut). It's kind of a scary thing and I'm actually surprised that I did it!
Kudos to Brooke for doing this on a regular basis!

3 comments:

joeandcarole said...

Amy, You did a great job! It amazes me that you and Brooke do such good work with the hair cuts! I tried for awhile when you guys were little: I sat Joe on a stool in front of the tv, but when I was long enough to go through 2 shows I knew that was definitely beyond too long! Amy would cry and Nate just didn't want his hair cut, period! Sounds like each of you as grownups!

joeandcarole said...

Also...Henry is so cute! Have i mentioned that before?

Team Clark said...

You know, he is pretty cute, isn't he? I really can't get over it!