Friday, November 02, 2007

Northwest Halloween





Will's first Halloween. He was a spider and Kate was his web. They met Will's cousin Devon and Aunt Arrin and went down to the University Village to a big children's trick-or-treat party. All the stores had candy and the kids went trick-or-treating. Kate said it was mostly baby's our age and their parents carrying them around. I guess they little one's have to start somewhere! There's a lot of pictures but they are on my email so I will email them to you. I stayed home and passed out candy, we had a surprising number of kids this year. That made me happy, last year we only had 2 or 3 trick-or-treaters and a whole bunch of candy left over!
We Love all of you!!

1 comment:

Team Clark said...

The spider costume is way cute and Will is getting so old and handsome!
Glad you guys had a good Halloween!