Friday, November 02, 2007

ok, I'll blog





I just enjoyed Amy's halloween report, those were some cute pictures! (and you inspired me to get something down here).
I was having issues with how many pictures I can post on one blog so I'm going to do 2. The next one will be our halloween pic's. Here is the final harvest of our summer garden. We enjoyed eating all of it and we still have some winter squash to eat. Will has found out that his hands can bring just about anything to his mouth. He's really taken an intrest to exploring his surroundings now. However, since he can't move yet it's up to one of us to assist him around the room to investigate things. He found his feet the other day and now they help him get through boring times on his back. He's managed to suck on his toes occasionally, but not everytime, and sometimes he falls to his side and tries to keep rolling over but just can't make it yet. A few weeks ago he rolled over from laying on his belly to his back, but he hasn't been able to repeat such a maneuver as of yet. This last picture is our winter garden that has now started grow a little bit as the sun and warm weather keep getting further and further away. We planted carrots, turnips, pac choi, beets, cabbage, mustards, kale, spinach, kholrabi, and cauliflower. So far the slugs have shown quite a battle but I am running defense now and gaining control of the situation once again!
We love all of you!!

2 comments:

Team Clark said...

Ah hah! I knew someone else was there - I just knew it. :)
Glad your wrote on the blog - that makes me happy.
I am SO impressed with your gardening skills - you amaze me!

joeandcarole said...

What a cute little spider! I love the picture of him sitting on the couch with barely a little face trying to peak out. Are we sure he's in there??
Next Halloween you'll have to work hard to keep control of him...he's going to have a great time!
Love you,
Mom/Gram