Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Will's b-day part 2






I haven't blogged in such a long while that I've forgotten how to use this website! My previous post was some of Will's 1st Birthday party. All of KAte's family and also some of our friends came out and we barbque'd chicken. Now that we live in the country, it is very enjoyable when people come over to visit! Here is some more of Will's party, I had to add the pictures of Will discovering his first candle. Poor little guy, he promptly stuck his finger right into the flame when he saw it (totally my child) and all of us couldn't stop laughing, it was very cute, but Will sure didn't like it! I also added a pic of Will and Kate saying hi to Rocky, one of our goats. We have 3 but they will be leaving us mid-Aug.

1 comment:

joeandcarole said...

Okay, now I can rave about Will!
He is so handsome...cute too. I love the birthday picture. Yes, our Nate...he is YOU. The bee on our front lawn comes to mind, when I said, "no nathan, don't touch the bee, it will make a BIG owee! So you promptly picked it up with your sweet little fingers, and of course, it promptly stung you. I can see I need to make a list of all of those experiences, don't I?What a fun party. Wish we could have been with you all.
Love you and Happy birthday again to little William! Can you believe a year has passed?
Keep the pictures coming.
Mom and Dad