Sunday, September 10, 2006

Birthday eve

Wow, seeing those pictures is really special. Thanks Dad! It got me thinking in terms of our lineage, looking back at our ancestry and how each generation "propels" our lineage into the future. Each of our spirits taking turns coming in and out of this world as time goes on. Pretty amazing life we are all apart of! And it's a lot of responsibility we share if you think about it. How honored you must feel to be entering your 70th year and have a healthy family of children AND grandchildren. With hopefully more on the way!
I also enjoyed hearing that Henry is now crawling, that's great. Dad's right, you just entered another level of parenting.
I love you all, Nate

1 comment:

Team Clark said...

I agree - great pictures.
I almost think you could sell the top picture as "art."
Thanks, Nate - I know, life won't ever be the same around here! :)
Love, Amy