Sunday, September 17, 2006

great pictures

So I guess my concern of posting a comment on a blog is that maybe no one will see it because you have to go back and view the blog to see the comment....are we all just making a habit to check our old blogs to see if theres comments posted? is that the way it works? Anyways Dad, I like your typing errors, don't worry about them, it helps me accept all of my typing errors as well. Those pictures are just beautiful.....almost 80 years ago! jeesh! It's interesting to see 4 generations worth of our family now....I wonder if Papa Joe, Grandma Grace, Thelma, and Henry (when those pictures were taken) even thought of the fact that their children were going to have children and then those kids were going to grow up and have children and now, here we are!
Interesting that we are all going through the same weather changes, especially snow on mt Timp....although it is 11,000ft tall!
I hope we are all taking lots of vit c, zinc, garlic, etc. to help our immune systems stay strong during these quick changes. This is when we are the most vulnerable to all the little bugs out there.
Love you all!
Nate

2 comments:

Team Clark said...

That is funny you mention that because starting last night I've had a scratchy throat and now I'm starting to get a little stuffy. It's happened to me already!
Yes, the idea is that you can go back and see comments on your blogs and also respond to blogs and it can go on for 7 or 8 comments sometimes - it can be like a conversation almost.
But, do whatever is most comfortable to you, of course!

joeandcarole said...

Hi there, All the little Brundage kids have been going through colds and like that...Brooke calls it "the 3rd week of school."
So I started using the zicam squirt that you put in your nose, and I gave one to Dad to use. I really like that. It's simple and easy and when I was teaching it seemed to help protect you. But yes indeed...no one can be ailing! That's an edict from the Grandma/Mom.