Saturday, September 16, 2006

Odds and ends on a Saturday






Hi to all: I enjoyed Nathan's posting on working with garden and the weather. I also noticed some errors in my typing on the comment, so please forgive. I am an "old" man. I am going to post several pictures...Amy asked for some earlier pictures of Mom and Dad, so I found some taken around 1925. Dad is with his sister Katherine who lived up in Oakland. I also took a picture of Harry picking our first tomatoe. We ate some it yesterday, and it was really sweet and good tasting. Then there is a picture of the two Joe's up at Adams graduation in August. Finally, we found these two pictures of Grandma Thelma, one with her sister in law..Aunt Gladys (remember she lived in Bakersfield..this taken in 1929) and the other of Grandpa Henry, Aunt Jeanne and Uncle George and Grandma Thelma taken in 1929.

I tried to be sure the spelling was all ok...hope is was

Love to All

1 comment:

Team Clark said...

I still think that Nate looks a little like Papa Joe, although, in this picture I think he looks like Jim Long! But I definitely see a resemblence with Nate. And I think that Nina looks like the picture of Grandma Grace.
Great pictures, Dad. Thanks for finding some of the old ones.
And I'm glad your tomato worked out alright!